Jazz on The Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells is a hugely popular event that usually runs from May to September each year. This year, Spice Fusion will be performing on The Pantiles on Thursday 10th August, launching our 2nd album. Expect a kicking 9-piece band with a fine selection of singers to make it a night to remember! The event is free - just bring your dancing shoes :)
Here's our line-up... and the name-dropping is only a fraction of the number of people our band members have worked with!
- Trumpets: Dan Carpenter (with Level 42) and Stuart Brooks (worked with Bjork, John Surman)
- Trombone: Nichol Thomson (worked with Tom Jones, Tina Turner)
- Alto sax: Simon Niblock (worked with The Drifters, Kid Creole & The Coconuts)
- Tenor sax: Simon Bates (worked with Kylie Minogue, Jamie Cullum)
- Keys: James Treweek (worked with Sugababes, Pete King)
- Guitar: James Pusey (worked with Paloma Faith, Dionne Warwick)
- Bass: Simon Goulding (worked with The Bee Gees, Robbie Williams)
- Drums: Elliott Henshaw (worked with Shirley Bassey, Tony Hadley)
- Female Singers: Julie Maguire (worked with Brendan Cole) and Miranda Wilford (worked with Sid Laurence Orchestra)
- Male Singers: Wayne Hernandez (worked with Gorillaz and Madonna) and Damien Flood (toured with Tom Jones)
See you there!